NETGEAR Wireless Router Login
If you have found this page then that means you were unable to log into your NETGEAR Wireless Router Login page. I'm sorry, let's see how I can help you with this. Sometimes it's harder than it needs to be. First of all you have to make sure you are connected to your wireless router. Check the LED lights on the wireless router to ensure that its wireless function is working properly. If you can't connect to the router wirelessly you might consider using an ethernet cable for a reliable wired connection. Another thing to keep in mind is that there might be too many wireless networks available in your area, so you have to double-check that you are connected to the right one! To eliminate any doubts about whether you are connected to your network just try to reach the NETGEAR Wireless Router login page! Let's get you logged in so you can find out.
Step by Step Login:
- Type the following into your internet browser: http://www.routerlogin.net, http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 and press enter.
- If you did everything right, then you are probably staring at your NETGEAR Wireless Router login page this very moment!
- In the pop up window, fill in your username and password fields and press enter.
- Voila, you're all set!
IF that still did not help, try this:
- Visit http://www.netgear.com and click on the upper right hand corner of the screen where it says "Powershift Portal Login"
- Fill out your user name and password information
- If you do not already have a user name and password or have not yet registered your product, please click on the "need to register a product" link.
- Click on the "register my product" button
- Click the next button
- Enter in the required information into the boxes provided
- Enter in your serial number, date purchased and other information requested
- Once completed you can return to the login screen and follow the login directions successfully
Having trouble loging in? Forgot your password?
- Enter 'admin' into the user name box and 'password' into the password box. This will allow you to reach the router's administrator interface if you just bought your router or if you haven't changed your login information. From here you can change your user name and password so that it cannot be accessed by anyone else but you.
- If this does not work or you have forgotten your user name and password then simply press and hold down the reset button on your device for a few seconds and try again.
- This requires to set up your router from scratch, wiping every change you might have made and restoring it to its default factory settings! But don't worry, this is easily done. Once your router is reset, go back through the login process using the "admin" and "password" as your user name and password, reset them and log in again. You're all set!
Still Having Problems? Just contact us and we'll do what we can to help.
350 East Plumeria Drive
San Jose, California 95134-1911
Corporate Office Phone: (408) 907-8000
Corporate Office Fax: (408) 907-8097
Online Live Chat help: http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/default.aspx
Home products: 1-888-NETGEAR (1-888-638-4327)
Business products: 1-855-ProSafe (1-855-776-7233)
24 X 7 Tech Support: 1-888-939-9092
Please check back here for updates on the NETGEAR wireless router login page
Shortcut to NETGEAR Wireless Router Login page here...
if you need help logging into the NETGEAR wireless login page, please see this step by step instructional video
Watch a step by step video on how to reset your NETGEAR password and user name information
Locate all NETGEAR wireless contact information
Your opinion of NETGEAR Wireless Router:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...